28 January 2016

And another nomination!

I just found out that Sharing Silver has been nominated in the 'Spanking Romance Reviews' competition for best book of 2015 - in the menage category!

It's been almost 11 years since I had my first book published, and I've never been nominated for anything before, and now I have TWO in the one month! *squee* So to whomever nominated me, thank you so much!

Loads of fantastic books by some of my favourite authors have also been nominated in the various categories, so please swing on over and cast your vote, if you haven't already. Here's the link (beneath the spiffy logo)...



Thank you for reading,

~ Tabby x

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love! Excited to support you for a FABULOUS book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG haha so YOU'RE the one who read it!
      Just kidding, thank you so much <3

      Delete